Thursday, October 3, 2013

Reading Book During Pregnancy


it's all complete now..

The Nursery Rhymes is for my baby from inside my womb till he born to the world..

I'm gonna prepare him the good influence about reading..

baby hearing fully develop at week 19..

but from week 26, he will start to respond to the sound from our abdomen..

so, it's good to read a book to your baby from now on..

when he already born to the world, he will recognize the usual story/rhymes..

and will keep him more respond to you as he already recognize your/his mother voice..

that will interact you and your baby more..

..(^_^)..

The Baby Book and The Baby-Led Breastfeeding is for my own reading material..

It make me prepare for the new experience..

and to make me feel confidence and strong..

Love the way it feel..

So Good!!

So Happy!!

..hihi..

..(^_^)..





No comments:

Post a Comment